Give Dad a Day off From Tree Trimming This Father’s Day
A lot of dads work outside the home, Monday to Friday. They come home at dinnertime and all they’d like to do is relax. But unfortunately, there are a lot of things that they have to do before their day is done, or they have to do it on the weekend, meaning they’re basically working seven days a week. Why not give your dad a treat this Father’s Day and give him what he really wants – a day off?
A Dad’s Work is Never Done
If your dad is like most, chances are he’s the one who does all of the yard work to help your home look good. Depending on the size of the property, this can be a job in itself. The work that needs to be done can include things like:
- Trimming bushes
- Cutting the grass
- Raking up leaves
- Trimming dangerous branches
- Get rid of old stumps
Dads like taking pride in their homes and they want to have a yard and landscape that they can be proud of. Unfortunately, it can take a lot of work. It’s hard when you have a small property, but when you have a couple of acres it can be brutal. But this Father’s Day, you can give them a gift they’ve been wanting all year.
Why Tree Trimming is Essential
If you have one or more trees on your property, one of the most important things that you can do is to keep them trimmed. There are four good reasons to keep your trees trimmed.
- Tree Health – When your tree is overgrown, it will negatively affect the health of your tree. Keeping your trees trimmed will help your trees healthy and strong.
- Landscape – When you don’t trim your trees, it can affect the look of your landscape. After all, it doesn’t look good to have branches laying all over the ground. Not only that, but it can make mowing the grass harder.
- Tree’s Beauty – Trimming your tree helps it look more symmetrical and beautiful.
- Safety – One of the most important reasons to trim your trees is to keep your family, pets, automobile, and home safe. Falling branches can cause a lot of injuries and damage.
How ArborWorks can Help
ArborWorks can help by helping your trees to look the best that it can. We offer services such as:
- Tree trimming
- Tree pruning
- Tree removal
- Landscape construction and maintenance
- Tree care
Not only do they take the guesswork out of tree trimming but they help you have a beautiful landscape that you can be proud of.
Want to know more about ArborWorks and what we can do for your property? Give us a call at 1-866-936-8733 and let us tell you what we can do. We can help you have a beautiful backyard and property for summer entertaining and help keep you, your family and home safe and injury free from falling branches. Call us today and give Dad a day off this Father’s Day. He’s going to appreciate it!